Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server Empty[Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server

more_horiz
Hiya, my friend Zenlon rented a ZWorld server when or how will we tell when it's up?

description[Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server EmptyI am Zenlon

more_horiz
I entered my steamID and purchased the server, how to I obtain it?

description[Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server EmptyRe: [Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server

more_horiz
Hello,

If you rented a server in the game, you should have received it automatically.

If you did it with the forum, the process isn't automatic.

I'll warn Nordahl so that he can do it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your confidence,

with my regards.

description[Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server EmptyRe: [Fixed]My friend rented a ZWorld server

more_horiz
which server you wanted to have rented?

more_horiz
Hello,

You are the owner of the server number 4 in the Zworld-Afterlife server list.

Don't hesitate to check at the Wiki if you need help.

Good game!

more_horiz
STEAM_0:1:23362323 - My SteamID

I hopped on server four, hit F2, I still do not have access to the owner panel and it says the server is not being rented.

more_horiz
It still says he is not the owner of Server #4, did we do something to mess it up?

more_horiz
Can you wait, I have a computer to fix it myself? I dont forgot you.

more_horiz
Pardon me, sorry about that then ; - ;

more_horiz
I'm here. I enable it manually. Next time before click on "OK" read the council please. If this had been done would have been instant activation. My mistake is that is can not be fairly intuitive. I will improve it.

more_horiz
2109 Done on the server id:4

more_horiz
Awesome! I'll let Zenlon know thank you! ^u^ <3

more_horiz
Thank you to you too. I know what I need to improve.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply