Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionI rented a server and I used the non-automatically method EmptyI rented a server and I used the non-automatically method

more_horiz
Hi at 3:21 I rented a server and I used the non-automatically method

My steamid is:herodonnie
I purchased it with the email herodonnie@***.***
My ingame name is H3LLBRING3R
thanks
H3LLBRIING3R

Last edited by Pop on Tue 4 Apr - 2:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The email was hidden so that no evil-minded person spams the person that owns it)

descriptionI rented a server and I used the non-automatically method EmptyRe: I rented a server and I used the non-automatically method

more_horiz
Old Message :

Your server is now active and is the third one (id: 3)

To join it and check the players' review of your server you can use the servers' list, which is "servers" on the navigation bar at the top.

If you need help about managing your server or knowing specific things, the wiki contains most likely everything you'd want/need to know, you can access it on the "wiki" link on the navigation bar at the top.

If you don't find what you want, do not hesitate to make a message but it would be great that you'd make sure you've looked carefully that there is nothing on the wiki that answers what you need.

Best,

Ewan

descriptionI rented a server and I used the non-automatically method EmptyRe: I rented a server and I used the non-automatically method

more_horiz
Perfect. 1f44c

Thank you Herodonnie & thank you Pop.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply