Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionHow did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously? EmptyHow did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously?

more_horiz
How did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously? Blackl10
1. id: 76561198088053565
2 & 3. all servers
4. you are blacklisted for violation of the proper functioning of the server, disrespect, cheat or hack. A lawsuit can be initiated by the association of law 1901 The system.
5. I normally play zs and a friend mentioned to follow him into this so i tried to join but found myself blacklisted despite never playing it. tried another server to test and i'm apparently blacklisted on all of them
6. I'm more curious how I got blacklisted, I refuse to pay for being magically blacklisted without due cause.

descriptionHow did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously? EmptyRe: How did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously?

more_horiz
Hello it's your cheat/hack: defcon.lua

What I find on google about it : https://www.google.com/search?q=defcon.lua&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

For security reasons clear we will not tolerate people who have cheats ready to use on our servers. Everything is automated.

I hope that you can understand.

descriptionHow did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously? EmptyRe: How did i get blacklisted despite never playing previously?

more_horiz
You're correct, I must've tried to setup some aimbot a few years back (check timestamp of file) unsuccessfully, I'm going to reinstall gmod just in case i did anything else to the files. Thank you for your time.

more_horiz
Contact me when your gmod is clean. I can make a friendly gesture. :cber:

more_horiz
Reinstalled 1f44d

more_horiz
In less 10 hours it will be done.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply