Get NPC Death Loot Manager in my Gmod store : NPC Death Loot Manager addon in my store gmod
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjF1vHAfDi0

"NPC Death Loot Manager" is a Gmod addon that allows you to create a loot inventory and choose the rarity of each item you added to the Npc's class inventory, the amount and probability of drop at death of the Npcs of that class and the rarity of each item.

This adds new gameplay mechanics and dynamism to your Gamemode or server, this system is compatible with all Npcs and Game Modes.

This is a gameplay mechanic that is usually found in MMORPGs. You will be able to configure in real time the loot inventory of each NPC class, and the probability rate of each loot allowing to make items more or less rare depending on the type of NPC.
This without reboot and when you want from an intuitive and simple interface. Access it with a chat command "!loot" or from your console : "npc_dloot_manager".

You can choose whether your Npcs list and loots can be viewed by your players or keep it private.

Some ideas for use:
- Compensate for the difficulty of certain enemies with loot that is equal to the challenge, so you reward your users and encourage farming on your servers like in some Mmorpg's.
- Organize events on an increase of loot that your Npcs can drop.
- Reward your players with loot when they defeat a boss on your server.
I'm sure you'll have ideas for uses that I can't imagine.

If you don't know how to manage a place where a Boss can appear, I have already created a script dedicated to this kind of need where you can define the Bosses life points and their appearance positions, it is the NPCs Spawn Point Creator.