Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionReport admin abuse EmptyReport admin abuse

more_horiz
It's here.

descriptionReport admin abuse EmptyAdmin KOSing and teleporting

more_horiz
So today I played on an admin filled server. Even the creator of ZMod was there.

I spawned in, walked for a while, found some weapons, and came across an Admin (♛ ⊰ℒ✠ℜℭ⊱ ♛). I didnt have my gun equipped. I said "Hello" through the mic, but he gunned me down anyways. I spawn again and come across the ZMod creator flying with a antigravity gun. (Keep in mind I don't mind if admin use there powers to find cheaters, bugs, and such, as The ZMod Creator was doing.) I walk on and come across another player in a building. I say hi and he goes on with his business. Then an admin (Dr.Derp) walked in (Keep in mind this guy has a VAC ban. I don't know why he even qualified as an admin.) He guns down the other guy saying (In a 13 year old voice) "You had a gun therefore you was an enemy." (I have video proof of this happening). The Admin would type in teleporting commands into the chat too

Either the admin have to use teleport, flying, and other admin powers for the good of the users (Finding hackers) or they can play crazy WITHOUT using admin powers.

This is a super awesome mod and I'd hate to get it wrecked by abusive and immature admin. (Also, ANYONE with a VAC ban shouldn't even be allowed to play, let alone be admin.)

The server was [Zmod:PvP]|Official[EU] |7.4e|The Outlaws.

descriptionReport admin abuse EmptyRe: Report admin abuse

more_horiz
Hello,
this is "The Outlaws" not "Fingerland".
We are responsible only for server FingerLand. You played on a PvP server without any zombie. What did you want to wait for you in joining this server? You are free to play on another. I am sending the link to this conversation responsible for server. Maybe it will rethink its management administration.

descriptionReport admin abuse EmptySorry for the admin

more_horiz
i have removed the admin who did it so thanks for reporing him :D

descriptionReport admin abuse EmptyRe: Report admin abuse

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply