Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionRule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers EmptyRule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers

more_horiz
Firstly, Sorry if this is posted on the wrong section in the forums, I didn't know where to put it.

So I like that The Fingerstaff have PvP Servers as well as PvE servers as it makes it easy to see where you want to go play but my concern is that Even though I Always choose PvE (I play on both the US and French servers), People still Go out of their way to hunt you down and kill you. I'm not really sure how to get in touch with a moderator for the US server as to forward with issue. Out of all the times I've played, I enjoy helping people from the murderers because it seems as that is the only thing I can do. Even the Murderers Say that they are going to do this every day and more and more "Team Murders" Log on to ruin the fun from Zmod Survival. My question is how would I get in touch with a moderator or even if there is minuscule chance to help moderate the US server because its grown out of control.

Thank you for your time.

descriptionRule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers EmptyRe: Rule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers

more_horiz
This is anarchy on the U.S. server I'll go into PvP and a large map.

descriptionRule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers EmptyRule enforcement

more_horiz
Other than that, I love playing on the servers. Thank you for what you do.

descriptionRule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers EmptyRe: Rule enforcement on Official Zmod Servers

more_horiz
We will meet for a better solution.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply